The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) is a centre for teaching and research in the general area of autonomous systems. The following five courses are offered to ACFR postgraduate students ONLY
- Estimation and the Kalman Filter: A full-time four day course providing an introduction to probabilistic estimation methods and data fusion.
- Multisensor Data Fusion: A full-time three day course in advanced multisensor data fusion methods.
- Navigation Systems Design: A full-time three day course providing an introduction to advanced navigation system design.
- Sensor Systems: A full time three-day course providing in introduction to advanced sensors.
- Decentralised Data Fusion: A full time three-day course providing an introduction to decentralised data fusion methods.
- Estimation and Data Fusion (zip file 28.2MB)
- SLAM Summer School Contributions to the 2002 SLAM Summer School at KTH in Stockholm (Lecturer Prof Hugh Durrant-Whyte)
- Lecture slides (pdf document 1.02MB)
- Matlab Code for EKF/Nav part of course (zip file 1.48MB)
- Basic SLAM Paper (pdf document 234kb)
- Sum-of-Gaussians SLAM Paper (pdf document 1.92MB)
- Introduction to Data Fusion One day Course given at ICARCV in Singapore December 2002.
- Course Overview (pdf document 8kb)
- Course material (pdf document 2.38MB)
- Matlab code implementing various algorithms discussed in the course (zip file 1.64MB)
- Introduction to Estimation and Data Fusion - Three day course for new students.
- Course Overview (pdf document 7kb)
- Course Material (pdf document 4.45MB)
- Matlab code implementing various algorithms (zip file 1.74MB)
- A Beginners Guide to Decentralised Data Fusion (pdf document 303kb)
- Equations for the Prediction Stage of the Information Filter (pdf document 54kb)